We are delighted to host the first Show and Tell event at INTERSPEECH 2011. Show&Tell will provide researchers, technologists and practitioners from academia, industry and government the opportunity to demonstrate their latest research systems and interact with the attendees in an informal setting. Demonstrations need to be based on innovations and fundamental research in areas of human speech production, perception, communication, and speech and language technology and systems.
Demonstrations will be peer-reviewed by members of the Interspeech Program Committee, who will judge the originality, significance, quality, and clarity of each submission. At least one author of each accepted submission must register for and attend the conference, and demonstrate the system during the Show&Tell sessions. Each accepted demonstration paper will be allocated 2 pages in the conference proceeding.
Best Show&Tell Award
At the conference, all accepted demonstrations will be evaluated and considered for the Best Show&Tell Award.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- The paper must be no longer than two (2) pages.
- All submitted proposals must adhere to the format and style specified in the INTERSPEECH 2011 authors' kit.
- All Show&Tell papers submitted to INTERSPEECH 2011 must be original contributions that have not been submitted to any other conference.
- Authors are invited to submit supporting data files, such as demonstration videos, to be included on the Proceedings CD-ROM if their Show&Tell paper is accepted.
- Show and Tell events will be held tentatively in the afternoons of August 28th, and 29th. Authors will be provided with a poster board and a table. Wireless access will be available.
- Papers should be submitted through the standard procedure at http://www.interspeech2011.org/ICMS/submissions/. Select “Show and Tell - Demo papers” from the list of topics
- Send any questions to email@example.com
Mazin Gilbert (AT&T Labs Research, USA)
Dimitrios Dimitriadis (AT&T Labs Research, USA)
Full submission deadline: March 31st, 2011
Acceptance notification: May 27th, 2011